Terms Of Service
please review our Terms Of Service.
By using our services, you agree to our terms of service
At Jungle Pet Spa you and your pet are very important to us. Jungle Pet Spa will take every safety
measure possible to ensure your pet has a safe and enjoyable experience. Due to the unpredictable
behavior of animals, situations arise that are unexpected.
Please read carefully our Service Terms And Conditions:
• I understand grooming can expose hidden medical conditions. Occasionally, grooming can expose a
hidden medical problem or aggravate a current one. This can occur during or after grooming.
• I understand that sharp tools are used during the grooming process and if my pet is wiggly or does not
remain still I do not hold Jungle Pet Spa owners, groomers and bathers liable for any accidents can
happen due to my pets behavior such as but not limited to nicks from clippers or scissors.
• I understand that senior pets (age 7 or higher) may have a greater chance of injury.
• I acknowledge that severely tangled and/or matted pets, have a greater risk of injury, stress and
trauma. All precautions will be taken. However, problems occasionally arise, during or after grooming,
such as nicks, clipper irritation, and mental or physical stress.
• I understand that Jungle Pet Spa owners, groomers, and bathers will practice Humanity before Vanity
and will not be held liable for clipper and brush irritation which could be the result of the neglect of my
pets coat prior to grooming.
• I understand that due to the nature of pet grooming all quoted prices prior to actually grooming my
pet are only estimates. Final price will depend on the temperament of each pet and the condition of its
coat. Upon physical inspection of my pet by the groomer a good faith estimated price will be provided.
Extra charges may apply for pets that are matted and/or difficult to manage.
• I understand that if my pet has a history of aggression or biting, Jungle Pet Spa reserves the right to
refuse service and all bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law.
• I understand that Jungle Pet Spa groomers may use a muzzle and / or leash.
• I understand that Jungle Pet Spa has the right to refuse service to me and my pet at any time for any
• I understand that I am liable for any medical care expenses and damages that result from injuries
caused by my pet.
• I have disclosed to Jungle Pet Spa all known dangers associated with my pet.
• I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Jungle Pet Spa, its staff, its groomers and
representatives, except for those arising from negligence on the part of Jungle Pet Spa.
• I expressly understand and agree that Jungle Pet Spa shall not be held responsible for any damage to
• I understand that under no circumstances will Jungle Pet Spa be liable for consequential damages or
• If any medical problems develop while my pet is in the care of Jungle Pet Spa, I authorize Jungle Pet
Spa to do whatever is necessary for the safety, health and well-being of my pet. Further I assume full
financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
• I hereby declare to Jungle Pet Spa that I am the legal owner of my pet; that my pet has not been
exposed to any infectious illness within the last (30) thirty days; that my pet has been properly
inoculated for the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Bordetella as
well as a negative fecal exam within the last year; that my pet is currently and properly licensed; I certify
the information I have provided to be true and accurate; and I (the owner) have read this agreement in
• I understand that if I cancel an appointment within 24 hours of the arranged time, that I am liable for
a Late Cancellation fee of $87
• I understand that some grooming services may be stopped mid groom due to unforeseen
circumstances related the dogs condition or behavior. A minimum Travel fees 0f $87 are still in effect.
• understand that due to the nature of the mobile grooming business and the considerable amount of opportunities for delay (traffic, weather, longer than expected time at previous client’s location, are just a few of the many variables that can create delay) we can never guarantee arrival at the exact time of the scheduled appointment.
• I understand that for the safety of my pet, the door to the mobile grooming van must remain locked
during the grooming session. For the safety of the pet, Jungle Pet Spa Groomers ask to not be disturbed.
Disturbing the groom process could result in injury.
• I consent that Jungle Pet Spa may take pictures of my pet, before and after grooming. Photos may be
utilized for Jungle Pet Spa website, social media and/or advertising purposes at Jungle Pet Spa
discretion. If you would not like photos to be taken, you need to let Jungle Pet Spa know prior to the
• Hold Harmless Agreement: By agreeing to bookings you (or your Agent) agree to hold Jungle Pet Spa,
it’s owners and operators harmless from any damage, loss, or claim arising from any condition of the
undersigned pet, either known or unknown to Jungle Pet Spa. It is also further understood and agreed
the terms of this agreement can change at any time, without notice, and will overwrite any and all prior
signed contracts or releases. It is further understood this clause applies to any and all pets groomed.
• I understand that Appointment time slots are approximate. We always request an hour window
around your scheduled appointment time. Appointments may be delayed due to unforeseen
circumstances such as weather conditions, mechanical malfunctions, traffic, or extended grooming
times of an earlier appointment. In such cases, we will call as soon as possible to inform you of the time
• I agree to have my pet ready for the groomer upon arrival.
I have read and agree to the policies of Jungle Pet Spa. I hold Jungle Pet Spa , Jungle Pet Spa Groomers,
Management and Staff harmless in the event of any injury to my pets and am fully aware of the risks of
By Accepting any bookings from Jungle Pet Spa, you agree to all of these policies.